Hi Allan,

AFAIK, mounting the JVM filesystems under /usr/lpp/java/IBM instead of
/usr/lpp/java is *not* standard, but you should of course change the JCL to
match how your installation has it.

> One question I have is:  what are your LE options?  In particular, is
XPLINK(ON) specified?

absolutely everything in my example is included in this one JCL file,
except of course the com.ibm.jzos.sample.HelloWorld jar.
For LE options, see the GO step CEEOPTS DD statement.

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com