From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Wayne Driscoll
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 2:13 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: DB2

Q1 - Yes
Q2 - No, DB2 performance records report on the physical level, so the DBID an
OBID, internal 2 byte fields the uniquely identify the space (table or index)
being accessed is reported on, not the table id, which is a logical construct.
There are some audit records that contain DB2 table OBID's, but they are only
captured at the first access of the thread.

Wayne Driscoll
Rocket Software
Note - All opinions are strictly my own.