On 20/09/2017 4:27 PM, Tom Brennan wrote:
I'm in the northern hemisphere, and my table of contents is spinning, but in the opposite direction!

Ok, not really.  I don't see any problem.

It only happened the once. I think it must have been a timing thing with the code to create the spinner while the TOC loads, I guess it spun the wrong thing.

If someone tried to report it as a bug they'd be asked what they were on I think. I had a bit of trouble believing it myself - it was only the next time when I saw the real spinner that I guessed what might be happening.

A good lesson for developers though - no matter how crazy a bug description sounds, it doesn't mean it's not real.

--
Andrew Rowley
Black Hill Software