I think he fixed the problem already. He said he coded RENT when he shouldn't have, which I assume loaded the alleged non-reentrant APF program into protected storage.

Charles Mills wrote:
I actually know nada but doubt the need for an IPL. More likely a "smaller"
problem. Can you post the mini-dump?

CharlesSent from a mobile; please excuse the brevity.
-------- Original message --------From: Mark Pace <pacemainl...@gmail.com> Date: 9/22/17 10:32 PM (GMT+01:00) To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU Subject: CBT FILE019 - Command - 0C4 I installed the CBT FILE019 - Command. There were no special instructions,
except that program had to be APF authorized.  So I did an assemble and
link edit into a library that is APF authorized. I then did a F LLA,REFRESH.

But when I run the program I get an 0C4.

SYSTEM COMPLETION CODE=0C4  REASON CODE=00000004

I'm not sure if the LLA,REFRESH was enough.  I think I may try to IPL.

Any ideas?  This is 2.2 system.