The Logical partition time offset is used when there is a requirement to
run with
LOCAL = UTC. In that case the LPAR time offset is set to the local time
zone offset
(e.g. +9 hours for Japan) and STPZONE NO, TIMEZONE=W.00.00.00 in CLOCKxx.

If you are running the z/OS systems with a local time zone offset and you
do not
wish to use the time zone specified via STP (e.g. as it is set to the US
time zone)
then you can specify STPZONE NO, TIMEZONE=E.09.00.00 (for Japan) in
CLOCKxx.

Regards,George Kozakos
z/OS Software Service, Level 2 Supervisor

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
09/10/2017 12:31:58 PM: