John Eells wrote:
R.S. wrote:
(title corrected)

The above is the only observation which disappointed me. Why don't you
provide all Dialog datasets plus simple job to unpack it?
For the second part I can provide you the job for free. ;-)

Regards

R.S.,

Sorry to disappoint!  We can certainly think about it.

Sigh. They say memory is the second thing to go, and this proves it. I wrote the design that provided a downloadable copy of the LOADRIM job to retrieve the first (or a replacement) copy of the installation dialog:

"LOADRIM will retrieve the order data from the server using the SMP/E
GIMGTPKG program. After the order data has been downloaded, it is loaded to the master dialog data sets using the SMP/E GIMUNZIP program."

Does this do what you want?

(Feeble excuse: For what it's worth, for me coffee does not make up for lack of sleep.)

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie