Start by getting an SVC dump
Issue CEMT I SYSD and set the dump table to capture a dump
I very familiar with Short-On-Storage, You can contact me  off list if necessary

---------- Original Message ----------
From: gsg <00000053fe88ed35-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Short on Storage
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 11:43:52 -0500

We periodically have Short on Storage conditions with CICS.  Not being a CICS
person, I'm trying to find out what can be done to monitor and or prevent Short
on Storage conditions.  Of the top, I don't think it's really possible to
expect we'd be able to absolutely prevent them.  Basically, how can the CICS
guys be proactive in trying to prevent the SOS condition.  Also, is there a way
our Operations staff could react quickly to relieve the SOS condition prior to
calling the CICS guy, waiting for him to VPN into the system to troubleshoot
etc...

TIA