From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of TESSIER Philippe
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 2:11 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: TWS on ZOS Help / Educational Resources

Hi Steve

I'm teatcher since 1989 on TWS z/OS user and systems but also teatcher on TWS
distributed since 2012.

I can propose many services around TWS

1) training
2) Audit
3) Upgrade
4) architecture
5) Migrating from any scheduler to any scheduler ( $U, CM, Autosys, TWS ZOS,
TWS D, Cortex, CA7, CA-scheduler,.......)
6) Beta tester of TWS z and D

I have at least 40 differents TWS on my machine.

Philippe TESSIER

This electronic message transmission contains information from CSRA that may be
attorney-client privileged, proprietary or confidential. The information in
this message is intended only for use by the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed. If you believe you have received this message in error, please
contact me immediately and be aware that any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. NOTE:
Regardless of content, this email shall not operate to bind CSRA to any order
or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government
initiative expressly permitting the use of email for such purpose.