Is there anything in the z14 PSP bucket?

Well, yes, there is. And several years ago I'd have asked the very same question.

However, we highly recommend using FIXCATs to identify the PTFs needed for z14s. Reliance on manual PSP-based procedures seems to be the proximate cause of about a zillion questions and issues that simply would not arise for those who get the current 2-year HOLDDATA file and let SMP/E tell you what's missing. (Get that file from the Enhanced HOLDDATA website or by using RECEIVE ORDER, which always gives you the 2-year file.)

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie