:    Elardus Engelbrecht wrote:

>P.S. 2 - Is there an index of ALL the topic titles for the Xephon Manuals
in a given set held on the CBTTAPE site?  So far all I have been able to
find is the once a year accumulation - but I have to look at each month's
worth until I find it.  It would be helpful, especially in cases such as
this to have a listing of all of the topics in, say, all of the Xephon MVS
Updates held on the CBTTAPE site.

Are you refering to this: http://www.cbttape.org/xephon/ ?

I am.  I have not looked at all of the 100 PDFs - just a selection.  Is
there a cumulative index hidden away somewhere amongst them?

MKB