Agreed. Note (FWIW) that BatchPipes works well with DFSORT. "FWIW" because
that's not quite the same thing.

Also FWIW, I consider IFTHEN logic a kind of pipelining within DFSORT.

(Not that I need the blog hits :-) but I used the term "pipelining" in
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/MartinPacker/entry/multiline_message_sifting_with_dfsort32?lang=en

and first used it in
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/MartinPacker/entry/unknown_unknowns?lang=en_us
.)

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Cloud & Systems Performance, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: