A DFSORT stage would/could/should allow all the myriad* DFSORT control
statements. And be for heavy lifting. Those are the two reasons I suggested it.

And note a DFSORT stage could be tested outside of a pipeline.

Also note Pipelines could orchestrate multiple DFSORT invocations in a chain.

Cheers, Martin

* If you don’t think the word “myriad” is appropriate RTFM. :-) The point is
there’s lots of processing capability there.

Sent from my iPad

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.