Lizette,

Thanks for your response !! . ,please find my answer below

How did you get the datasets to the new system?

I'm using volume (zzzz) which has all required dataset for bring up the
software . .   FYI - i'm using RDZ  , there is no sysplex , i have sysa and
syst both are separated  lpar using separate volumes.( all i want to use
the software in syst which  i was used in sysa. Instead of installing a
software again  on syst, i planed to use it by transferring  zzzz volume
alone ).

What HLQ are you using ?

I used HLq called  VIM.*  in  sysa.

Do you have separate master catalogs?  One on system A and one on system T ?

we dint create any usercatlog on both system system. Yes, we have separate
master catalog for both system.

Is the dasd shared?  Or did you transfer to new system?
DASD is not shared , i transferred to new system

+JD+