Blame the keyboard; I'm not dyslexic. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu> on behalf of
Nims,Alva John (Al) <ajn...@ufl.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 4:48 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Finally joined Linkedin

Here I am in a short week of work and trying to get z/OS 2.02 ready to go in on
one of my LPARS a week from today and with a couple of regular problems being
thrown my way, "Loopy" does not half describe my state, so take the following
with solid grins, please:

Do we have a new work in the English language, "oined"?  :)  (Yes, I know
someone forgot to hit the "j", but like I said, I am LOOPY today!)

Al Nims
Systems Admin/Programmer 3
UFIT
University of Florida