From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu> on behalf of Tom
Brennan <t...@tombrennansoftware.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 12:18 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Shocking Bug in Latest PCOMM Release

Hi Andy...

At first I thought "why bother" because people expect Linux software for
free, but a bigger issue is that I had never used a Linux GUI.  Just
recently I've been working with SUSE and whatever the default install
GUI is, and it's pretty good - enough like Windows that it's easy for me
to use.  So if I get time that's sure on my list of things to try.