From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Dyck, Lionel B. (TRA)
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2017 7:44 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: DR Question across time zones?

This email originated from outside of the organization.

A question came up this morning - when doing a DR where the DR environment is
in a different time zone from the production environment, should the CLOCK00
TIMEZONE be updated for the physical location of the DR environment?

I can see valid reasoning for doing either - what is your approach (and why)?

Lionel B. Dyck <sdg><
Mainframe Systems Programmer - TRA