> RSM will free frames if available frames are in short supply.
> If you obtain a smaller amount, get it backed, and then release it, you
> may be more likely to observe the frames being retained.

I've changed the program to allocate 8KiB areas instead of 10MiB, and RSM
decides to keep the frames upon the storage release. IPCS RSMDATA REALFRAME
lists the freemained frames. Although this feature is pretty much useless for
the programmer, it's nice to have seen it in action once.

Thanks again, Jim.
--
Peter Hunkeler