Perhaps this will help

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.bpxb200/smfdel.htm

SMF record type 92 provides reports of activities related to the z/OSĀ® UNIX
file system.

The File System I/O counts displayed in the ISHELL mount table is available if
type 92 subtype 5 (unmount) is active at the time the file system was mounted.
To avoid the overhead associated with recording type 92 subtype 10, 11, and 14
(open, close, delete or rename), adjust the parameters in SMPFPRMxx using the
TYPE or NOTYPE operands to exclude the subtype 10, 11, and 14 records.

Lizette