Thanks for the suggestion on this topic. I have discovered that the LPAR that
this un-mount occurred on does not cut type 92 (USS) records so I will be
unable to use them to figure what un-mounted my file.

Setting: SYS(NOTYPE(16:19,62:69,92)

With the help of MXG staff, I was able to run a MXG report looking for type 80
(RACF) sub type 55 records, I did not find any. To me this means that either
there were no un-mounts during the time period of the input or no sub type 55
records are cut. Is the above setting what controls the sub type records cut?
Type 80 is not excluded so it’s being cut, is the default all 80 sub types?