Yet, the DIAG1-4 values don't look like valid information. They look like code.

Tony Thigpen

ITschak Mugzach wrote on 01/10/2018 11:59 AM:
System rexx is complex ;-( the cmplete list of return ode are here:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/
SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.ieaa100/axrexxmac.htm
ITschak

​The four leftmost characters from the reason code 0c0f
C xxxx0C0F *Equate Symbol:* AXRBadIWMECREA

*Meaning:* A bad return code was returned from IWMECREA. The return code
and reason codes from IWMESQRY and the return and reason codes from
IWMECREA are placed in AXRDIAG1, AXRDIAG2, AXRDIAG3 and AXRDIAG4
respectively of the RexxDiag parameter.

*Action:* Inspect the return and reason codes from IWMESQRY and IWMECREA by
looking it up in the z/OS MVS Programming: Workload Management Services
<https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.ieaw200/toc.htm?view=kc>.
If the problem cannot be resolved, contact IBM Service.
​