-----Original Message-----

Ed,

Are you perhaps thinking of the 3370? Ed Thelen's product announcement archive
for the 3370 indicates support on DOS/VSE and VM 370. The 3375 archived
announcement indicates support by DOS/VSE, OS/VS1, VM370 and MVS and all
programming support for it must use the S/370 Count Key Data command set.

http://www.ed-thelen.org/comp-hist/IBM-ProdAnn/index.html

Alan