The foundation of the computing industry’s innovation is faltering. What can
replace it?

|   |
The foundation of the computing industry’s innovation is faltering. What can
replace it?

By Tom Simonite

Shrinking transistors have powered 50 years of advances in computing—but now
other ways must be found to make computers more capable.
  |   |

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, January 24, 2018, 9:06 AM, Mike Schwab <mike.a.sch...@gmail.com>