On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 20:51:41 +0000, Barkow, Eileen wrote:

>... I do not think that we have rexx installed on  Unix. ...

Rexx is standard on z/OS UNIX; no install necessary.

*However*, IBM supplies some EXECs in UNIX directories, clumsy to access
from batch or TSO.  (Use BPXBATCH or BPXWUNIX).  Others in PDSes, even
harder to access from UNIX.

IBM ought to get its act together and support UNIX directories in the SYSEXEC
concatenation.  Then there'd be little need for EXECs in PDSes.

-- gil