From: Gerhard Adam <gada...@charter.net>
Date: 02/15/2018  1:59 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: WLM and response time

Here's an example of why I'm questioning this.  This is from a book by Robert
Vaupel.  I know he's knowledgeable, but the explanation is confusing.

Using an average response time example he says "The running or in-flight
transactions are also captured in order to make sure that long running and not
ending transactions are used for managing the service class too.".

Why should a transaction that hasn't ended be relevant?

Sent from my iPhone