On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 15:21:32 +0000, Vernooij, Kees (ITOPT1) - KLM
<kees.verno...@klm.com> wrote:

>Hello Group,
>It seems a simple question, but we can't find it:
>Does the z13s HMC log when a disabled waitstate is loaded and how can I access
>the log?
>Or is the only way to find out about these event to email them via the Monitor
>System Events function?
       The hardware messages icon should be blue (indicating a h/w message).
You should then single click on the CPC (again it should be coloured blue) and
then hardware messages and whatever h/w message should then displayed in a
popup window.
You can also setup, via the Monitor System Events task in the Console Actions
Work Area and setup an alert(s) to send an email - this is what we do and it
works quite well
Hope this helps