From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Elardus Engelbrecht
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 9:46 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Codepage

scott Ford wrote:

I see that J R replied to you, but I am still really confused about your post.
Since this is about code page, I am probably on a different [code] page ...
(yes, yes, that was an intended crrrrrruel pun and I will not turn a new page,
mind you... ;-D )

>I need some help on localization for codepages. The issue is we use a '~' as a

Ouch.... Where is that delimiter '~' and in what code page is that? In EBCDIC
or ASCII?