Hi to all,

Searches in KC is not giving me expected results for these search argument:

ICH14079I RACF detected an error in the dynamic class descriptor table [1]

... and various permutations of different words and phrases, with and without
quotes.

I have RTFM the 'Search Tips' on how to do a proper search. This tip, 'Learn
from your results.' is not really helping me... 8-O

I only got references to old RACF/VM bookies, and ancient RACF books not
showing me the expected book, 'z/OS v2.2 Security Server RACF Messages and
Codes'.

I had to search using the TOC and finally ending up at the correct chapter for
ICH14079I.

I repeated the search for ICH564A and some of the text, also ending up with an
incorrect list of books including the one for out of support z/OS v1.1.0 at
"http://publibfp.dhe.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/DOWNLOAD/ichza600.pdf";.

Question: Where can I report this? To Susan (who are also on IBM-MAIN) or to
another e-mail address? Or should I fill a reporting form on the KC pages?

Alternative, did I searched in a wrong way?

Last question, what is the name of that new utility which replaces the
'Look-At' message tool?

TIA!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

[1] - IPL into z/OS v2.2 which leads me to APAR OA53185. Yes, I know how to fix
it. No worries there. ;-)