I might say that this would not be a GDG or it would be a GDG of one entry

Once you have something like
&SYSUID..D18080.T0000

So I think you would only see a few GDG entries depending on how many are
created on 2018 Day 80 for Midnight (0000)   - once you get to midnight +1 00:01
I think you need a new GDG base.  And if  you go out to Seconds, then even less
created and more GDG Bases are needed.

I would think there should be alternatives to meet the requirements for the OP.

So from my perspective, this would not very helpful

The OP would be better off without a GDG and to add the &SEQ symbolic to the
name to keep collisions from occurring.

Just a thought

Lizette