Hi All,

In a new set-up MF environment , it has been decided to go ahead with the
new proactive maintenance strategy . As a part of which we need to review
the HIPERs which the z/OS sysprog have generated(in text pad). These
include for DB2 , CICS, MQ ,z WAS etc.

The HIPERs need to be classified as below based on the environment.

1) ADVISORY
2) CRITICAL
3) NA

I need your valuable inputs to know how to review these HIPERs.

1) We have the CSI for each DB2 , MQ, CICS etc. Do we need to login to MF
to check these.
2) But I understand that IBM support website can be used to review these
HIPERs. Could you please assist in this case.
3) Any document pertaining the same , will also help.

Steps on how to check these (either from MF , or IBM support site) etc will
be really useful

Anticipating replies.
Thanks very much
Anil