One of the more common reasons is someone updates the PDS with the incorrect
DCB attributes.

Check out a backup dataset with the current on.

Are the LRECL/BLKSIZE/DSORG all the same?

If it is one module, see what happens if you copy the file without the member?

Make sure you are not sharing the PDS across SYSPLEXs.

Make sure your GRS functions are set correctly

Lizette