From: Jousma, David
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 8:55 AM
To: ShopzSeries and ShopzOS
Subject: SMPE receive order

All, SMPE receive order seems to be stuck.  Looks like the order was placed
successfully, maybe e-factory is down?

   RECEIVE ORDER   (CLIENT      (CLIENT)
                    CONTENT     (ALL)
                    ORDERSERVER (SERVER)
                    FORTGTZONES (MVSTZN MVSCBT)
                    WAIT        (120))
           DELETEPKG.

GIM68700I    ORDER ORD00036 HAS BEEN SENT TO THE SERVER AT
              https://eccgw01.boulder.ibm.com/services/projects/ecc/ws/.
GIM693I    SMP/E HAS BEEN WAITING 15 MINUTES FOR ORDER ORD00036. SMP/E WILL WAIT
            A MAXIMUM OF 120 MINUTES.
GIM693I    SMP/E HAS BEEN WAITING 30 MINUTES FOR ORDER ORD00036. SMP/E WILL WAIT
            A MAXIMUM OF 120 MINUTES.
GIM693I    SMP/E HAS BEEN WAITING 45 MINUTES FOR ORDER ORD00036. SMP/E WILL WAIT
            A MAXIMUM OF 120 MINUTES.
GIM693I    SMP/E HAS BEEN WAITING 60 MINUTES FOR ORDER ORD00036. SMP/E WILL WAIT
            A MAXIMUM OF 120 MINUTES.
GIM693I    SMP/E HAS BEEN WAITING 75 MINUTES FOR ORDER ORD00036. SMP/E WILL WAIT
            A MAXIMUM OF 120 MINUTES.
GIM693I    SMP/E HAS BEEN WAITING 90 MINUTES FOR ORDER ORD00036. SMP/E WILL WAIT
            A MAXIMUM OF 120 MINUTES.
GIM693I    SMP/E HAS BEEN WAITING 105 MINUTES FOR ORDER ORD00036. SMP/E WILL
            WAIT A MAXIMUM OF 120 MINUTES.
Dave Jousma
Manager Mainframe Engineering, Assistant Vice President
david.jou...@53.com
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MI  49546 MD RSCB2H
p 616.653.8429
f 616.653.2717

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this
e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the
intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender
that the
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer
system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.

John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie
ee...@us.ibm.com