...check JMAN from RES.  Top of the line tool.  The companion tool, Docet,
provides graphical representations of JCL and batch schedules.
www.res-it.com/en

Mitch Mccluhan
mitc...@aol.com

On Thursday, March 29, 2018 John McKown <john.archie.mck...@gmail.com> wrote:
This is a weird idea that is floating around in my head. I am wondering if
there is any software which can create a "picture", "diagram", or
"flowchart" of JCL? I'm not too sure if this is even a useful thought. It's
just a scratch that I must itch (or something like that).

What this may eventually morph into is a scheduling diagram showing our
production job flow.

--
I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything, but I can't prove
it.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown