From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 5:14 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Security (was: Software Delivery on Tape ...) [ EXTERNAL ]

On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 15:57:02 -0700, Charles Mills wrote:

>> As for Certificate Authorities, quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
>
>Google LOL.
>https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__security.googleblo
>g.com_2017_09_chromes-2Dplan-2Dto-2Ddistrust-2Dsymantec.html&d=DwIFaQ&c
>=huW-Z3760n7oNORvLCN2eJBo4X7nIGCr9Ffht-z0f4k&r=1KMMjoSvFEwY7ZoooplFIrKc
>OeeTJVI4X6Bc3o6vdK4&m=viCmiUgiqpvJal6JWxEjJfdIBtZkBEuWqPhowJfEyzY&s=WdX
>KZvrW1WkWZcxmVv-1pngWRoNEYa6LNpqZJIga6Og&e=

How will that be removed from my Firefox?  Routinely, with updates, or will it
be irrelevant once all servers stop relying on it?  LOL.

-- gi

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person
other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.
OppenheimerFunds may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or
disclose the content of all email communications.