I thought you had but couldn't find it on a quick search of the archives.  My
bad.

Thanks John!

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of John Eells
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2018 11:58 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Software Delivery on Tape to be Discontinued

Richards, Robert B. wrote:
> I may have missed it, but in all these posts, did anyone provide the drop
> dead date for ServerPac delivery on tape?

I did.  But, here it is again:

"IBM plans to discontinue delivery of z/OS platform products and service on
magnetic tape on July 1, 2018. This fulfills the statement of direction in
Software Announcement A17-0134, dated February 21, 2017.
IBM recommends downloading products and service over the internet.
However, if you have a requirement for physical media, products and service
remain available on DVD."

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie