We had an issue where an online was had problems due to space.

The VSAM file had 50 extents across 12 volumes and had several candidate
volumes available with plenty of space. The error IEC070I 209-220.

A file was migrated off of one volume that the VSAM file was currently using.
Several years ago, there was an issue with CICS not recognizing dynamically
added volumes and not sure if this is still the case.

Puzzling as to why the file would not take an extent onto another volume.

Any ideas?