Hi,

Before I go into a viper pit for telling the boss and his boss and his boss and
be asked many questions that I am nowhere near qualified to answer. Is there an
IBM book/manual or SHARE presentation that I can show to the management what
will be needed, hardware (software) wise to be able to accomplish being able to
read the DVD and download it to a disk drive on the mainframe?

From what I have heard here the only thing that is needed is a PC with a large
HD and some connection to the HMC (If I understand this correctly). There is NO
connection outside the company AT ALL.

I can’t believe there is no written down instructions on how this is done, I am
sure the NETWORK people will be all over this, and I am not prepared to take
the heat right now. I have to thoroughly understand and explain to management
and technical types. Frankly, I am shaky on all of this.

Thanks,

Ed