Pommier Rex,

I believe you need to update the following functions

FILEM.TAPE.INPUT
    Tape input functions
FILEM.TAPE.OUTPUT
    Tape output functions
FILEM.TAPE.DUPLICATE
    Tape copy functions
FILEM.TAPE.UPDATE
    Tape update functions

If you are only allowing browse function of the tape dataset then you need
to do something like this

PERMIT FILEM.TAPE.INTPUT CLASS(FACILITY) ID(userid) ACCESS(READ)

Check this link which explains in detail about the function

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSXJAV_13.1.0/com.ibm.filemanager.doc_13.1/cust/secracf.html

Thanks,
Kolusu

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on