Phil Smith III wrote:

>The tuplecount is the number of these triplets, and the elementcount is the
>number of things in each datan. You can have up to 100 of these tuples.

It depends on the compiler of whatever language or underlying REXX interpreter
environment like TSO. Can that many tuplets be handled/passed on to a
function/subroutine?

Why 100? Is it documented somewhere in some REXX bookies?

Why not put all the parms in a file and then pass the file as an argument? Yes,
I certainly know about [ unneeded ] overhead, I/Os, extra CPU cycles, memory,
etc. of that alternative.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht