From: "ITschak Mugzach" <imugz...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 10:10:55 AM
Subject: Re: IBM zSecure Audit reviews?

Afail.it doesbn't support tss. Only acf2 & racf. Aid for real mf experts.
Tells only if you are in compliance or not but don't have the stig best
practice text. It is also human intensive and you'll send days & cpu to
collect data (separate phase) and manually report on each lpar.
Regulation requires ibdependent assessment so it wan't help you (but may be
the expert you'll rent, so no intetest).

Cybersecurity is dynamic. How a annual assessment helps you if during the
year and even during assessment a security control already reviewed has
been changed? Will u be vulenarable a whole year?

Iscm is the only methode to keep an eye open on your maingframe security.

ITschak

בתאריך יום ה׳, 19 באפר׳ 2018, 18:01, מאת Dyck, Lionel B. (TRA) ‏<