On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 12:07 PM, Kirk Wolf <k...@dovetail.com> wrote:

> If you want an official answer, then ask IBM.
>
> If you want an unauthorized, unofficial opinion, then do what everyone else
> does and just download the jar and use it in your IDE.

​I most likely will. IBM really seems to be a bit more reasonable than some
others (*cough* Oracle *cough*). So long as I don't go distributing the
jars to others (and why a someone would want a z/OS specific jar file, I
don't understand), I guess IBM will be "reasonable". Of course, this entire
discussion is theoretical and has nothing at all to do with any person,
people, or companies currently living or dead who reside on or near Earth.​

> Kirk Wolf
> Dovetailed Technologies
> http://dovetail.com
>
> --
We all have skeletons in our closet.
Mine are so old, they have osteoporosis.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown