Thanks.

I was looking at the SYSIN parms for EDGINERS and never noticed that there were additional options as a parm on the EXEC card. I will try this later today.

These tapes have had their external labels removed to facilitate putting new robot labels that are within our normal volid range. We have done this using CA1 in the past, but now we are running RMM. So, I don't know what the current internal label is.

Tony Thigpen