From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of venkat kulkarni
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2018 10:16 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Job submit using REXX

REXX i used to copy DCON address space message into ps file is

ADDRESS TSO
DO I=0 TO 4
"ALLOC F(ISFIN) TRACKS SPACE(1) REU"
"ALLOC F(ISFOUT) NEW DELETE REU ",
"TRACKS SPACE(100,100) LRECL(133) RECFM(F,B) DSORG(PS)"
"ALLOC F(TEMPPRT) DA('v12396.NEW.PS1') MOD REUSE"
QUEUE "PRE DCON"
QUEUE "ST"
QUEUE "DOWN" I
QUEUE "FIND 'JESJCL'"
QUEUE "++S"
QUEUE "PRINT FILE TEMPPRT"
QUEUE "PRINT"
QUEUE "PRINT CLOSE"
QUEUE "END"
QUEUE "EXIT"
"EXECIO" QUEUED()" DISKW ISFIN (FINIS"
ADDRESS ISPEXEC "SELECT PGM(ISFAFD) PARM('++32,255)"
END
EXIT

Now, I have all required log in  v12396.NEW.PS1 file  and i want to
extract  FTP.DATA.**<ftp://FTP.DATA.**> dataset name from this file and copy it
to another
file for further process.

v12396.NEW.PS1  contain many other message including below.

SVTM052I STEP01   COPY     FDDB4142(  95,456)

SVTM052I      FROM E2PP.DW801P.WTALZUP.XM.G0520V00

SVTM052I      TO   FTP.DATA.ATRAIL.G0458V00<ftp://FTP.DATA.ATRAIL.G0458V00>

SVTM052I          COMPLETED  00000000/SCPA000I

SVTM052I STEP01   COPY     FDDB4099(  95,458)

SVTM052I      FROM G12P.DW801P.XTALZUP.XM.G1557V00

SVTM052I      TO
FTP.DATA.AUDIT.TRAIL.G1568V00<ftp://FTP.DATA.AUDIT.TRAIL.G1568V00>

SVTM052I          COMPLETED  00000000/SCPA000I

SVTM052I STEP01   COPY     FDDB4052(  95,516)

SVTM052I      FROM G12P.IBD003.X2BSN1.XM.G2904V00

SVTM052I      TO   FTP.DATA.IAS.G3486V00<ftp://FTP.DATA.IAS.G3486V00>

SVTM052I          COMPLETED  00000000/SCPA000I

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 7:56 PM, venkat kulkarni
<venkatkulkarn...@gmail.com<mailto:venkatkulkarn...@gmail.com>>
wrote:

> Hello Group,
>
> Thanks for all response. We have Netview, which can be used for
> automation. My idea is to create REXX, which extracted data from DCON
> address space into one dataset.
>
> Then i need help to write REXX to extract   FTP.DATA.**<ftp://FTP.DATA.**>
> dataset from this
> ps dataset and put these dataset name into other ps dataset.
>
> SVTM052I STEP01   COPY     FDDB4142(  95,456)
>
> SVTM052I      FROM E2PP.DW801P.WTALZUP.XM.G0520V00
>
> SVTM052I      TO   FTP.DATA.ATRAIL.G0458V00<ftp://FTP.DATA.ATRAIL.G0458V00>
>
> SVTM052I          COMPLETED  00000000/SCPA000I
>

> SVTM052I STEP01   COPY     FDDB4099(  95,458)
>
> SVTM052I      FROM G12P.DW801P.XTALZUP.XM.G1557V00
>
> SVTM052I      TO
> FTP.DATA.AUDIT.TRAIL.G1568V00<ftp://FTP.DATA.AUDIT.TRAIL.G1568V00>
>
> SVTM052I          COMPLETED  00000000/SCPA000I
>

> SVTM052I STEP01   COPY     FDDB4052(  95,516)
>
> SVTM052I      FROM G12P.IBD003.X2BSN1.XM.G2904V00
>
> SVTM052I      TO   FTP.DATA.IAS.G3486V00<ftp://FTP.DATA.IAS.G3486V00>
>
> SVTM052I          COMPLETED  00000000/SCPA000I
>
> Once we have this output dataset having   FTP.DATA.**<ftp://FTP.DATA.**> full
> name and i
> want to write another REXX  to put this dataset name into JCL and submit
> batch job.
>
> Can anybody help me with sample REXX for extracting
> FTP.DATA.**<ftp://FTP.DATA.**> dataset
> from my input dataset and put this dataset name into output file.
>
> On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 3:41 PM, Lizette Koehler
> <stars...@mindspring.com<mailto:stars...@mindspring.com>>
> wrote:
>
>> If this is only for one dataset and the message is in SYSLOG, then the
>> MPF list would work.
>>
>> If there are multiple datasets that need to be available before
>> proceeding, then it is getting to be a bit trickier.
>>
>> Several Scheduling software have Dataset Triggers.  And they sometimes
>> will monitor for the creation of an SMF Record (Type 30 I think). Then take
>> action as described to their process.
>>
>> Humans can see that datasets are there and then submit jobs.  But that
>> requires a human to be vigilant and submit the job when all requirements
>> are met.
>>
>> Also, the human has to review the message and ensure the return code is 0
>> before proceeding.
>>

>> So to provide the function for the OP without purchasing a product, will
>> be a challenge I think.
>>
>>    1)  Monitor for dataset creation via SVT messages.
>>        a) If more than one file has to be sent, then monitor for
>> additional creations before proceeding
>>    2)  Ensure message shows 0 return code.  Anything else needs to be
>> reviewed
>>    3)  Ensure all files are available before the next job is submitted
>>
>> Unless the OP has other requirements, I think the three listed are what
>> are needed.
>>
>> Lizette

American Express made the following annotations
"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information
included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and
immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."

American Express a ajouté le commentaire suivant le Ce courrier et toute pièce
jointe qu'il contient sont réservés au seul destinataire indiqué et peuvent
renfermer des
renseignements confidentiels et privilégiés. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire
prévu, toute divulgation, duplication, utilisation ou distribution du courrier
ou de toute pièce jointe est interdite. Si vous avez reçu cette communication
par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser par courrier et détruire immédiatement le
courrier et les pièces jointes. Merci.