From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Susan Shumway
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 8:51 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Knowledge Centre - (was Re: Rant)

Hi Bart,

I followed your example on Firefox and wasn't able to recreate a reset
nav. First, I opened the nav and clicked the pushpin icon at the top
right corner to pin it open. I then clicked through the nav to the "MVS
system commands reference" topic and then clicked the "MODIFY command"
link near the bottom to bring me to that topic. The nav on the left
refreshed and did look like it reset - it didn't scroll properly to show
the "MODIFY command" topic in the branching. However, after I scrolled a
bit to find it, I saw that it was indeed highlighted as the active topic
and expanded.

The IBM KC product development team has been working to improve the nav,
so I'll pass your comment along to them as an example of the current
user concerns. Thanks!

-Sue Shumway