From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Richards, Robert B.
Sent: 14 May 2018 12:11
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: HOD

Vignesh,

We do not have ours configured that way. We have several different started
tasks running on several lpars that appear to serve different environments
(UAT, CITRIX, etc.) and no load balancer being used that I am aware of.  Ours
can be started in at least two ways; JAVAWS at a CMD prompt and invoking a web
url string.

And that is almost the end of my knowledge about HOD  and my HOD guy is
unavailable (at a DR test).

Bob