Ladies and Gentlemen,

A gentle reminder that the next meeting of the GSE UK Security Working Group,
will take place on Thursday 28th June 2018 at the offices of SAS UK in Marlow,
UK – the venue is approximately a 30 minute drive from London Heathrow Airport.

We now have a full agenda, which is available to download via our Events page >
http://www.racf.gse.org.uk/content/content_events.php. You can also register to
attend using this link - just click on the Register button to book your place.

Highlights from the agenda include:

  *   A Welcome from SAS
  *   After G-Day, a GDPR update
  *   z/OS integrity, the foundation of all your security
  *   z/VM and Linux on Z – Security Update
  *   CA Mainframe Security, it just keeps getting better!
  *   What’s new in the world of CICS Security
  *   How to Hack a Bank
  *   Hints & Tips session where attendees can ask questions, share their
experiences, best practices or give feedback to vendors

This meeting is suitable for anyone with an interest in Security, Auditing and
Compliance for the Mainframe.

Don’t forget that if you hold a certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or
CRISC, you can earn up to 7 CPE hours for attending.

We hope that you will be able to join us for another highly valuable GSE
meeting!

Regards
Jamie Pease and Mark Wilson