From: RACF Discussion List [mailto:rac...@listserv.uga.edu] On Behalf Of
Sokolsky, Hayim Z.
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 5:50 PM
To: rac...@listserv.uga.edu
Subject: Re: Can TSO permit RACF to log logon successes?

IMHO ... TSO issues LOG=NONE because it would produce duplicate records.
There is no simple way to change this behavior out of the box. The SMF type
30 (or 20) has the necessary information - and it is processed by RACF and
the OEM vendor reporting tools.

You can write your own RACF RACINIT-post processing exit (ICHRIX02) and
generate your own SMF type 80 record. I have to state that this is a total
waste of effort. Placating the user in this case is a waste of time and
money.

Good luck!

Hayim Sokolsky
Director, Security Architect
Security Architecture and Technology
Technology Risk Management
DTCC Tampa
Direct: +1 813 470-2177 | hsokol...@dtcc.com

Visit us at www.dtcc.com or follow us on Twitter @The_DTCC  and on LinkedIn.
To learn about career opportunities at DTCC, please visit dtcc.com/careers.

The views I have expressed in this email are my own personal views, and are
not endorsed or supported by, and do not necessarily express or reflect, the
views, positions or strategies of my employer.

DTCC Public (White)