OK, y'all probably know that I'm on a very back level system -- z/OS 1.12
and we're even back level on maintenance. I'm trying to get more up to
date, mainly for "fun & profit". Anyway. There are a number of RACF modules
which were hit and SMP/E tries to relink them. The problem seems to be that
some CSECTs are missing in the relink. They are in the LMOD in the running
LINKLIB. In the output, I see the binder output which tries to relink the
module. I see the missing CSECTs. The CSECTs which are not missing are have
Binder " INCLUDE AOSBN(csect)" in the binder's input stream. The CSECTs
which are needed are in AOSBN properly, but there is no INCLUDE for them.

I've never had anything like this happen before. I've been looking around
in the current SMP/E manual and I _might_ be able to "fix" all the LMOD
entries using UCLIN. But this seems to be dangerous to me.

Any suggestions other than a stiff shot of something "nice" and "soothing"?

--
Once a government places vague notions of public safety and security above
the preservation of freedom, a general loss of liberty is sure to follow.

GCS Griffin -- Pelaran Alliance -- TFS Guardian (book)

Maranatha! <><
John McKown