If you were not aware there is a RACF list that this question might also be
posted to

To join, if you have not done so

RACF    http://www.listserv.uga.edu/archives/racf-l.html

A side comment, I would not allow DASD Sharing between plexes.  Within members
of a PLEX, yes.  Between Plexes, no

Especially if there are any PDS/E datasets.  Very dangerous.

Could you not use some sort of transfer process (Connect Direct, FTP, etc) to
move data between the environments?

Lizette