No, standard IBM fontlibs.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Carmen Vitullo
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2018 8:51 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Help with PSF printer.

You say it's not an FSS printer, so what drives the printer? VPS, CASPOOL LPR,
Info print?

Are you using a site specific fontlib?

I think that's where you need to look I have both 240 and 300 pel fontlib's
defined for all my printers and have no issues with upper vs lower case .
maybe some printer setting?

Carmen Vitullo