Yep, need to make sure SYSSYM=ALLOW for that jobclass,

CLASS og XBMProc DupJob JobRC Active SysSym
1 PIN) NO MAXRC YES ALLOW
2 PIN) NO MAXRC YES ALLOW

in a STC I run at IPL time I do about the same....

//CLEAN EXEC PGM=IDCAMS
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN DD *,SYMBOLS=EXECSYS
DEL 'ATTS.PROD.&SYSNAME..IPLINFO'
/*
//IPLINFO EXEC PGM=IKJEFT01,REGION=0M,PARM='IPLINFO',
// DYNAMNBR=99
//SYSEXEC DD DSN=TS.USER.REXX,DISP=SHR
//SYSTSPRT DD DSN=ATTS.PROD.&SYSNAME..IPLINFO,DISP=(,CATLG),
// UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(TRK,(25,5),RLSE),
// RECFM=FBA,LRECL=134,BLKSIZE=0
//SYSTSIN DD DUMMY
//*
//IEBCOPY1 EXEC PGM=IEBCOPY,REGION=2M,TIME=10
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSUT1 DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.&SYSNAME..PARMLIB
//SYSUT2 DD DISP=(,CATLG),
// DSN=ATTS.PROD.SYSA.D&LYYMMDD..T&LHHMMSS..PARMLIB,
// UNIT=SYSALLDA,SPACE=(CYL,(10,1,75),RLSE)
of course STC ....

Carmen Vitullo